Saturday, December 31, 2011

Introduction

Welcome!

I've decided to bring back as much of the classics of Online Kefira as I can get my filthy little hands on. That which I have brought back is not complete. Many of the links, especially any blog-referential links, do not work. Many of the discussions that followed in the comments section are lost or too tedious to resurrect. I thought I'd post this stuff as I put it together so please be patient. I hope to have everything I can ressurect up over the course of the next few weeks.

Please enjoy.

Suggestions? Comments? Questions?

UPDATE 11-26-08:

Godol Hador is complete and is posted in monthly subsections.

Mis-Nagid is is posted in monthly subsections.

There are labels by blog name.

UPDATE 12-02-08

Existential Angst has been started. Dec. '07 - Aug. '08 is now available.

Update 12-13-08

Existential Angst is available from Aug. 07. The first result for the google search "Who is the godol hador in our generation?" is this blog. 

Email me @ classikefira_at_hush_dot_com


13 comments:

ClassiKefira said...

Test!

Anonymous said...

XGH tried it and soon ran out of things to write about. What can you really add to it.Either one believes or does not. Those who believe are going to go right on believing. And those who dont, probably dropped it a while ago and dont want it ressurcted....Avi

ClassiKefira said...

Avi,

I'm just an archivist. These are being resurrected for the enjoyment of those who wish to read them.

I'm not trying to be a missionary or anything like that. For geeks like me who want to read the classics of online kefira, here is a resource for them.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you at least get it right? So many of the posts are broken.

ClassiKefira said...

Anonymous,

I can try. Can you point out exactly what's broken to me in an email? Let me know which post and bring a short quote in the area so I can find it.

I'll do my best to fix whatever you mention.

Anonymous said...

Are these your own archives or did you raid the wayback machine for them? Either way thanks, you have helped undo some horribly unjust blogisides.

ClassiKefira said...

SOS,

A little of everything.

Yeshivish Atheist said...

Thank you.

David Staum said...

Awesome that you managed to retrieve XGHs old blog posts! How about all the haloscan comments? I know they're out there untethered to any blog - when I do keyword searches like "haloscan xgh", I find them. Will you be gathering them? Some amazing discussions went on on that blog.

ClassiKefira said...

DYS,

Sorry but I have no intentions of resurrecting the comments.

Anonymous said...

Techyiat HaMeysim, indeed! One more obstacle to belief obliterated.

Anonymous said...

Good Show! (And it's not so much that it's done right-it's that it's done at all.)

Ichabod Chrain

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!
December 2011???